We strongly suggest to our customers to use our tools to order their permits such as the NOVA permit application or the Permit Console. Even though we still welcome phone orders, please keep in mind that they may lead to errors or mistakes because of bad cell phone connections, misunderstandings, he said/she said deals, etc.
NOVA permit application by fax or email:
- Click on the following link:
OW/OS Permit Application Trip & Fuel Permit Application
- You can save the NOVA Permit application Form as a PDF document to your own computer (the desktop is an easy and accessible choice);
- Or you can just open the PDF form and type in your order information, using the TAB key to move from field to field.
- Once completed, you can click on the Print/Fax button at the bottom of the page to print a paper copy and then send it to NOVA by fax , or send it by e-mail to email@example.com . After each order sent, you will receive a fax confirmation that your order has reached us here at NOVA.
For those with a NOVA customer account, the Permit Console is an option that is quite easy and simple to use once it is mastered. It also ensures a better processing time for permits since the data is already entered in our systems. If you are interested in using our Permit Console, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with a user name and password, as well as give you a quick training over the phone to get you started.
- For inquiries, status checks, information requests, permit amendments, etc., we strongly suggest to our customers to use our Live Support feature on our website. You can just click on the button and reach either one of the NOVA team members willing and available to answer all your questions. You can also send us your request by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 418.527.3999 . One of our agents will get back to you in a timely manner.
Last but not least, we encourage you to send your permit orders to us as much in advance as possible prior to your desired effective date. We do our very best to process your orders as quickly as we can but other elements can delay the issuance of permits such as, DOT issues, inclement weather conditions, etc. All the NOVA Team members are working really hard to make sure that our customer service remains excellent and we need the cooperation of our loyal customers to achieve our goals.